Enter Activation Code
An Android phone as well as a Windows computer are linked via aka.ms/phonelinkqrc. Only devices which are able to make use of the Microsoft option can be Windows as well as Android devices. You can connect your phone and computer using the aka.ms/phonelinkqrc option and then use functions of their phone in the PC.
Conditions to connect the phone with Windows
Your Phone Companion: If you don’t have this application on your Android phone, don’t worry; we’ve got an easy solution. Open your phone’s web browser and enter aka.ms/phonelinkqrc.
Your Phone app on your windows computer: Your Phone app is already installed on computers that run Windows 10 or later versions up to October 10, 2018.
Connectivity to Wi-Fi: In order to ensure that there aren’t any issues the devices must be connected to a reliable and strong internet connection.
Can You Pair Your Android Phone to a Windows PC?
You can connect your Android phone with an Windows PC!
This is accomplished through this Link to Windows mobile application which is found on specific Android phones.
It is the Link to Windows mobile application is then connected directly to Link to Windows application on your Windows PC.
This Link to Windows application should be installed onto your Windows PC because it is one of the core features included in Microsoft’s Windows software.
After you have paired your Link to Windows and Phone Link apps for your smartphone and Windows PC, respectively it should be possible to connect everything.
However, it is not the case that all Android phones can provide all the features in the ability to connect with a Windows PC.
At present the Surface Duo and Samsung Galaxy mobile phones are fully functional when connected to a Windows PC.
Many other Android mobile devices are able to connect with the Windows PC using the Link to Windows application. However as of the moment they have access to a few pairing options and not all.
How do I connect my Phone to a Windows computer with aka.ms/phonelinkqrc?
Utilizing the aka.ms/phonelinkqrc feature, you are able to connect your mobile to a Windows PC by following the steps in the following.
- Launch the app dubbed “Settings” for your personal computer.
- Click the phone Option button after that.
- Click the “Add the phone” button as illustrated below. Select the type of phone you wish to add to the next window.
- Click “Continue” for a link on to the following page.
- Enter your current mobile phone number and select Send. Microsoft can send you text messages that contains the URL that will allow you to install an application called the Phone Companion app, which will allow you in order to link your cell phone with your laptop.
- Click here to install Microsoft’s “Your Phone Companion” application.
- Once you’ve downloaded, installed and downloaded the application, launch it, and then scan QR codes that is on www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc.
The phone has been connected with your PC.
How Do You Pair Your Android Phone to Your Windows PC?
To connect your Android phone with the Windows PC, first you must install your phone’s Phone Link program on your PC. After that, you need to configure your phone’s Link To Windows application on your phone.
We’ll break this down into two sections in order to make it simpler to follow.
How Do You Set-Up Phone Application on Your Windows PC using Aka.ms/phonelinkqrc?
To connect your Android phone with the Windows PC, you’ll first be required to configure Phone Link. Phone Link application.
To install Phone Link, the Phone Link application on your Windows PC, you can take these simple steps:
- Make sure that your phone and your PC are in the same WiFi network.
- Use the search bar “Phone Link” in the Windows search bar.
- Launch your Phone Link application.
- Click Get Started.
- Log in using your Microsoft account and then click Continue.
Now you will be able to see a QR code appear in the display of your personal computer. You’ll need to scan the QR code using your smartphone to connect via your Link to Windows application.
How Do You Set Up the Link to Windows Application on Your Android Phone?
If you’ve got already installed Link to Windows application already installed on your Android phone You can now connect your Android phone with you Windows PC.
To install Link to Windows, the Link to Windows application on your Android phone, do these steps to set it up:
- Start your Link to Windows application.
- Click Link Your Phone and PC.
- Click Continue.
- There are now a variety of choices:
- Scan the QR code onto the Windows PC using your phone’s camera.
- Visit www.aka.ms/yourpc and www.aka.ms/your-pc to view your QR-code (but this may not always perform consistently).
- Click the Back button, then select the Sign-in using Microsoft option.
- Allow the required permissions and settings, then click Done.
You will now receive an email that confirms that the pairing has been completed!
What Do You Do After You’ve got your Smartphone is on Android using with Aka.ms/phonelinkqrc?
Once you’ve successfully connected your Android phone to a Windows PC, you’ll be in a position to perform a range of things, based on the number of functions enabled by the phone.
How do you create the link to the windows application on an Android phone?
- First, Open the Link to Windows application.
- After that, click ‘Link Your Mobile as well as PC’.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Then you’ll have several choices.
- Then, you can scan QR code onto the Windows PC using your phone’s camera.
- Go to aka.ms/phonelinkqrc to view your QR Code.
- After that, press the Back button and select the Sign-in using Microsoft option.
- Accept the permissions required and settings, then click OK.
- In the event that your smartphone is compatible, you’ll be able sync files such as videos, photos contacts messages call, notifications, and even certain applications. If you are unable to locate your files, we’ve instructions for finding your saved files on Android phones.
- You’ll also be in a position to mirror the phone’s screen this is extremely useful.